MJI would like to thank everyone who supported the girls and coaches with fundraising opportunities, monetary donations or free service: Cool Hand Luke's, Papa Murphy's Linda and Yuba City, Nu Generations, Brown's Gas, Grumpy's, 21 Club, Good Samaritan Thrift Store, Farmer's Market, Adelita Razo, Kellie Montgomery, Mark Aldrette, Training Zone, Hallwood Church and Supreme Athletics.
Type your paragraph here.
Welcome To Marysville Jr Indians Youth Football & Cheer
2020 Board Members Announced.
See Board Members tab.
MJI is accepting applications for new Board Members. Applications are available upon request by sending your email address in a message to the MJI Facebook page.
Board Member Expectations:
* Prepresent yourself and MJI including at home games, away games and any held by MJI or the community.
* Support all of the children in the MJI Cheer & Football program.
* Attend Board Meetings and SYF League meetings or events (Monthly and/or as needed)
* Become Fingerprinted, Certified and complete the Concussion training (Mandatory and set forth by SYF League.)
* Attend, assist and participate in all MJI activities and events including fundraisers, registration events, etc.
* Assist with set up and clean up at all home games including assisting through the day in snack bar, filling water jugs during half times, cleaning stadium etc.
Board Member Applications are due by March 31, 2020. Applications will be reviewed and if approved, those new Board Members must attend the April meeting. Meeting date and time TBA.
2020 Registration forms have been uploaded. Go to the forms tab.